Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Yeah the title for today isn't very original, but it fits rather well. I didn't even change into clothes from my pajamas. It was rainy and cold, Mom and Dad got into cleaning mode, so I stayed in my room all day watching TV. I even let Bernie Puff venture out of his aquarium and held him for awhile. He is so chilled out and doesn't try to run. I cleaned out his food bowl, and he latched on to my finger like he wanted me to hold him again. He's a real sweetheart. For a lizard LOL. Lucy, on the other hand, is another story. My father works M-F from 3 a.m. til 4. He gets home around 4:30. Like clockwork, Lucy gets in the window and waits for him, and then after dinner they go for their walk. Well, even after almost a year, she still doesn't get that Grampa sleeps in on Saturday and Sunday. So she starts barking whining and crying until he gets up and takes her for a walk. Therefore, by noon on Saturday and Sunday I am ready for a nap. Which I did so today. For a whole 3 hours! The thing is, I am still tired. I have dialysis tomorrow and I don't want to go. But, who would? I do enjoy the people I have gotten to know. There are a lot of history lessons to be learned from the people I have met over the years. War veterans, victims (or survivors really) of segregation, and many other interesting characters. I even went to dialysis with a hitman for the Dayton mob. Give an 84 year old some pain medicine, and he'll start talking. He has since passed away though. Anyway, dear readers, I have not been very intriguing this lazy Sunday, but I hope as I get used to this blogging thing, I will have more interesting and witty things to say and talk about. Until tomorrow, I bid you good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment